- Application for Registration Form
- Official transcript(s) from the university that granted your degree(s) in human nutrition (if graduation is at a later date, candidate will be required to submit another transcript once diploma is awarded).
- Official letter from a Canadian accredited internship/practicum program verifying your completion
- Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam (CDRE) Application Form
- Criminal Record Check (current within one year). Criminal Record Checks can be done at:
- RCMP or city Police Station (mail original copy to NBAD)
- CSI Background Screening. Select the -econsent (paperless and secure) option on the right-hand side of webpage.
- My Back Check
- Proof of identification (front and back copy of a government issued photo ID)
- All applicable fees
Note: If you have completed your education more than 3 years prior to application, your application will need require further assessment for currency requirements by the Registration Committee. Additional fees will be required for this process. Further information will be sent once your Application for Registration Form and documentation is received.
2020-2021 Droits annuels
- Frais d’administration – $100,00
- Droits annuels pour les membres actives et provisoires : 1 avril 2020 au 31 mars 2021 – $395,00
- Droits annuels d’une demi-année du 1 octobre 2020 au 31 mars 2021 (membres actives et provisoires) – $197,50