For any dietetic intern (DI) completing an internship/practicum from an accredited program in New Brunswick, you must register as a DI member with NBAD before starting your rotation/affiliation.
To apply as a dietetic intern, please complete our Dietetic Intern online application. After completing the online form, please send any requested supporting documents outlined in the application process and pay the applicable application fee of $100.
- Complete the online application form.
- Ensure the following requested documents are sent to the NBAD:
- Letter of confirmation from a Canadian accredited internship/practicum program: This is sent directly from the institution to the NBAD office.
- Criminal record check (current within one year): Either through the RCMP or city Police Station (mail original copy to NBAD office), CSI Background Screening through the econsent option or through My Back Check.
- Official transcript(s) from the university where you are completing or have completed your human food and nutrition degree(s): Please ensure a copy is sent directly to the NBAD.
- Front and back copy of your government issued ID: A copy may be scanned and included with your online application form.
- Pay your application fee: Once your online application is submitted and the NBAD has received all required documents, you will receive an email with access to our online platform. You will log in with the credentials provided and pay your fees with a credit card through this online platform.
Please note: Your application is not complete until all these items are provided to the NBAD, and your application fee payment is submitted.
Application Timeline and Fees
Applications are processed within 5 to 10 business days.
All dietetic intern applicants of Canadian accredited approved programs must pay a flat application fee of $100.00.
Pay your fees: Once your online application is submitted and the NBAD has received all required documents, you will receive an email with access to our online platform. You will log in with the credentials provided and pay your fees with a credit card through this online platform.
Your application is not complete until payment is made. All fees paid to the NBAD are nonrefundable.
Apply for Registration – Dietetic Intern
Please complete the following form to submit your online application for registration. After completing the online application, ensure the required documents are sent to the NBAD and pay all applicable application fees. Your application will not be finalized until all documents are received and payment is made.
Contact us at email@example.com or (506) 386-5903. If required, please contact us via phone or email to arrange a meeting.