Applicants who are currently fully licensed with a Canadian dietetic regulatory body can apply to become registered with NBAD.
- Complete the online application form.
- Ensure the following requested documents are sent to the NBAD:
- Verification Form for Labour Mobility: Contact your current dietetic regulator and ask that they complete and send a Verification Form for Labour Mobility to NBAD. Your current regulator will send us copies of your official transcripts, letter verifying completion of internship/practicum program, verification of registration with provincial regulator, CDRE results (if applicable), and marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Verification Form(s) from other provinces (if applicable): If you were or are registered with other provincial dietetic regulatory bodies, please contact each regulator and ask them to send a completed Verification Form to NBAD.
- Criminal record check (current within one year): Either through the RCMP or city Police Station (mail original copy to NBAD office), CSI Background Screening through the econsent option or through My Back Check.
- Front and back copy of your government issued ID: A copy may be scanned and included with your online application form.
- Pay all applicable application fees: Once your online application is submitted and the NBAD has received all required documents, you will receive an email with access to our online platform. You will log in with the credentials provided and pay your fees with a credit card through this online platform.
Please note: Your application is not complete until all these items are provided to the NBAD, and your application fee payment is submitted.
Application Timeline and Fees
Applications are processed within 5 to 10 business days.
- Administration Fee – $100
- Active and Temporary Registration Annual Fee: April 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024 – $452
- Half-Year Registration Fee for membership from October 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024 (Active and Temporary Registration) – $226
Pay your fees: Once your online application is submitted and the NBAD has received all required documents, you will receive an email with access to our online platform. You will log in with the credentials provided and pay your fees with a credit card through this online platform.
Your application is not complete until payment is made. All fees paid to the NBAD are nonrefundable.
Apply for Registration – Applicant Registered in Another Province
Please complete the following form to submit your online application for registration as an applicant registered in another province. After completing the online application, ensure the required documents are sent to the NBAD and pay all applicable application fees.
Your application will not be finalized until all documents are received and payment is made.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (506) 386-5903. If required, please contact us via phone or email to arrange a meeting.