Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria below may be registered with NBAD without further assessment through Labour Mobility as outlined in the Canadian Free Trade Agreement.
To be eligible for registration through labour mobility without further assessment, the applicant must:
- be currently registered in good standing in an active practice category with a provincial dietetic regulator;
- be of good character;
- have registration without conditions, restrictions or limitations.
Requirements for your submission:
- Application for Registration Form
- Verification Form: Contact your current jurisdiction and ask that a Verification Form for Labour Mobility be completed and sent to NBAD. Your current provincial dietetic regulator will send copies of the following documents: official transcripts, letter verifying completion of internship/practicum program, verification of registration with provincial regulator, CDRE results (if applicable), and marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Verification Form(s) from other provinces: If you were registered with other provincial dietetic regulatory bodies, you must contact each one of them and ask that a Verification Form be completed and sent to NBAD.
- Criminal record check (current within a year). Criminal record checks can be done by:
- Proof of identification (front and back copy of government issued ID)
- All applicable fees
2020-2021 Registration Fees
- Administration Fee – $100.00
- Active and Temporary Registration Fee from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 – $395.00
- Half-Year Registration Fee for membership from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 (Active and Temporary Registration) – $197.50