Are you looking to complete a dietetic rotation/affiliation in New Brunswick?
If the answer is “yes”, then you must register as a Dietetic Intern with NBAD before starting your rotation/affiliation.
Please complete the Dietetic Intern Application Form and submit to the NBAD office along with requested supporting documents.
Checklist (following items must be provided to NBAD office)
- Application for Registration – Dietetic Intern
- Letter of confirmation from Canadian accredited internship/practicum program – sent directly from institution to the NBAD office
- Criminal record check (current within one year) – copy can be sent from the internship/practicum program
- Official transcript(s) from the university where you are completing or have completed your human food and nutrition degree(s) – sent directly from institution to the NBAD office by mail only
- Proof of identification (front and back copy of a government issued photo ID)
- All applicable fees
Dietetic Intern Registration Fees
All Dietetic Intern applicants will pay a flat fee of $100.00.
- Registration will expire after one calendar year from the date of issue and may be extended if the practical experience extends beyond that date. NBAD office must be advised of practical experience extension by Dietetic Intern and the Dietetic Internship/Practicum Program Coordinator.
Method of Payment
- Money Order
If paying with credit card, please call the NBAD office to provide credit card details or send in the mail. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL CREDIT CARD NUMBER.
If paying by cheque or money order, please make it payable to New Brunswick Association of Dietitians.