The Quality Assurance Committee is recruiting 1-2 members starting May 1, 2018.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance Committee is to:
– Assist members to improve their individual competence;
– Identify members demonstrating a need for improvement in competence and provide support for continued growth through the career of RDs;
– Evaluate dietitians’ participation in the Continuing Competence Program;
– Complete the audit of dietitians’ Continuing Competence Program submissions;
– Evaluate the impact of the Continuing Competence Program to ensure that it remains effective;
– Review and update the Continuing Competence Program.
Term of Office:
– 4 years with the last 2 years as mentor/consultant to the committee
– Experienced reviewers will be partnered with new members
This is an exciting time for the Quality Assurance Committee as we will be reviewing our Continuing Competence Program in the upcoming year!
If you are interested in joining the Quality Assurance Committee, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6, 2018.