The Registration Committee is recruiting 1-2 members starting May 1, 2018.
The objectives of the Registration Committee is to (but are not limited to the list below):
– Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to registration (Active, Temporary, Retired, Dietetic Interns, International Candidates);
– Review and make recommendations for applications referred by the Registrar (for example, International Candidates);
– Review and make recommendations for upgrading programs of candidates returning to practice after 3 years;
– Review and make recommendations for upgrading programs of candidates who have failed the CDRE after two attempts.
Term of Office:
– 2 years; this term may be renewed yearly thereafter.
Registration Committee Members must have at least five (5) years experience in dietetic practice.
If you are interested in joining the Registration Committee, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.