Wauklehegan Manor in McAdam, N.B., is looking to hire a Registered Dietitian. Click here for job posting. Deadline is April 15, 2018.
Looking for a Treasurer!
Do you like numbers? Are you good at managing finances? Want to get involved with NBAD? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! The NBAD Board of Directors is looking for a Treasurer to join us for a two-year mandate.
If you are interested in submitting your name for nomination, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, May 4th, 2018.
Term of Office: 2 years
– Verifies the account books of the Association;
– Verifies and explains financial report for each Board, General and Annual meeting;
– Works alongside the Registrar, Bookkeeper and Accountant;
– Prepares the Operating Budget for the fiscal year;
– Approves payments through online banking;
– Is an active member in Board discussions and decisions.
As per NBAD Bylaws, an honorarium will be offered on a pro rata basis to the members of the NBAD Board of Directors at a rate of $50 per Board member per scheduled meeting. This will be conditional upon the following: attendance at the meeting; the meeting meets quorum. There is an imposed limit of $350 per Board member per fiscal year.
Orientation to the Board of Directors is provided and all expenses required for travel to meetings will be covered. NBAD Board meetings occur either in-person at the Riverview office 4 times/year. Members also respond to Association issues as they arise by email or by teleconference meetings.