How to submit the documents from your Continuing Competence Program (CCP) portfolio as part of the CCP audit for the 2022-2023 CCP year.
- Review the email from NBAD with complete instructions about the CCP audit.
- Identify and review the supporting documents that you wish to submit.
- Eliminate or redact (black out) any personal or confidential information from your submission documents.
- Electronic documents should be limited to the following file formats: Word, PowerPoint, Excel or PDF.
- Convert pictures or hard copy documents and save them as PDF files.
- Supporting documents must be provided for each learning activity reported on your CCP Learning Plan.
- Submit your supporting documents via email at email@example.com
For complete information about the audit policies and process, refer to the email you received from the NBAD, and the NBAD website.